DiM® 150 is already successfully installed at leading automotive OEMs, motorsport teams and engineering service providers. It is an award winning driving simulator for integrated active / passive vehicle dynamics and ride development, as well as for ADAS and NVH applications. Thanks to the architecture, the DiM captures low and high frequency performance for combined dynamics.
- Standard workspace
- Typical steady-state accelerations (tested on several situations by many expert users)
- Good immersion (standard 7m cylindrical screen)
- Class leading velocity and acceleration performances
DiM® 250 features the same architecture and performance as DiM® 150, however, with extended linear actuators for increased travel of the tripod. This motion platform is suitable for applications which require longer time exposure to steady state accelerations. The longer time exposure corresponds to larger platform movement to cover the driver reaction time. DiM® 250 still comes with fixed screen as the DiM® 150 ensuring the best possible visual immersion quality.
- More workspace (longer tripod actuators)
- Longer steady-state accelerations (better acceptance of driving simulator by unexperienced users)
- Better immersion (bigger 8/9m conical screen)
- Same class leading velocity and acceleration performances on bigger workspace