DiM®150 is already successfully installed at leading automotive OEMs, motorsport teams and engineering service providers. It is an award winning driving simulator for integrated active / passive vehicle dynamics and ride development, as well as for ADAS and NVH applications. Thanks to the architecture, the DiM captures low and high frequency performance for combined dynamics.
- Standard workspace
- Typical steady-state accelerations (tested on several situations by many expert users)
- Good immersion (standard 7m cylindrical screen)
- Class leading velocity and acceleration performances
DiM®250 features the same architecture and performance as DiM® 150, however, with extended linear actuators for increased travel of the tripod. This motion platform is suitable for applications which require longer time exposure to steady state accelerations. The longer time exposure corresponds to larger platform movement to cover the driver reaction time. DiM® 250 still comes with fixed screen as the DiM® 150 ensuring the best possible visual immersion quality.
DiM®400 (and higher)
- More workspace (longer tripod actuators)
- Longer steady-state accelerations (better acceptance of driving simulator by unexperienced users)
- Better immersion (bigger 8/9m conical screen)
- Same class leading velocity and acceleration performances on bigger workspace
is the newest addition to the DiM family and brings a host of new technologies to advance driving simulators. Leveraging the concept of the original DiM150 and DiM250, DiM400 adds a cable drive system for the lower stage to enable a larger motion envelope for even longer time exposure. For the upper stage, a new hexalift component enables to improve the motion envelope by increasing available vertical travel, which in turn leads to a better vertical feel under combined loading events. Cable-driven simulators can easily adapt to client-specific budgetary and space requirements. They can be built in any size, ranging from 4 meters of surge and sway up to 15 meters and beyond. Up to 5 meters, cable-driven simulators come with a fixed screen. Above that value, the screen is replaced by a dome or other visualization equipment, such as VR headsets. VI-grade Cable-driven simulators are the first simulators that adapt to your needs… and not viceversa!
- Even more workspace (freely adjustable to customer needs thanks to cable-based design)
- Longer exposure to steady state acceleration (capable of lane change at 1:1 motion cueing)
- Better immersion through improved motion envelope shape under combined loading
- Much larger yaw range while maintaining velocity and acceleration performances on an even larger workspace
- Bigger heave for a better vertical feel
- Active vibration control through a patented Inertia Compensation System